Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Day 85 of my 365 blog (1st G word "Gentle")

March 26th,

GENTLE:

I just love my Zoe,  she really can be so gentle and cuddly, just like this!  


She LOVES her blanket and my feet!



PGH Marathon
40 days!  REALLY!!

2-a-DAY

R.A.W.  was great and I felt really good!
Combinations of:
Hang Squat Cleans 
KB Swings
Back Squats
ROW-ing
~then~
150 Abmat sit-ups for time
4:48

I love these kinds of WODS

~THEN~
4-  1k repeats:
(rest time is getting heart rate back down to 120)
1) 5:13
2) 4:55
3) 4:59
4) 4:57
I think that was good for me.  That was so hard for me!

4 comments:

  1. Happy to hear you are getting your Mojo back...Good day at RAW, awesome run with Bro. Now that sound like the Cyndie I know!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MOM! Iam just really nervous about this Marathon.

      Delete
  2. AWWWWWW!!!! What a cutie!!!! Aren't our pets just the best???

    ReplyDelete