Friday, March 22, 2013

Day 81 of my 365 blog

March 22nd,

LAUNDRY and I have a love hate relationship!

I always ask my dear kids to bring down all of their laundry, and their response is "I don't have any to bring you!'  WELL!!!  They LIE!!  
I went into their closet and found.....

ALL OF THIS!!
6 FULL LAUNDRY BASKETS!


PGH Marathon
44 Days!

Loved RAW WOD today,

50,40,30,20,10 
of
Row (cal)
Ball slams 20#
AbMat situps

~then~
Tabata mash up

~then~
5- 800 meter runs

Feeling great today!
I also had a great evening working with my SIL Vanessa on her strength building.
She is doing GREAT!!!


2 comments:

  1. So glad you're feeling great!!! Marathon is getting close! Get ready to crush it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those days...now I'm lucky if I do that may loads in a couple weeks.

    ReplyDelete