Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Day 64 of my 365 blog

March 5th,


The 'D' words this week are:
-double
-delicate
-distant
-dangle
-disorder



I wanted to show you some pictures of a baby album that I made for a client of mine.  This is included in all of my newborn photo packages.   

I just love making albums, and love seeing the reactions from the parents when I deliver it to them.  


This is of Baby Boy Nelson:
Packaging is great!
Love IT



Comes in its own little box!

Lay flat binding, Love that!

Thick pages!!


I wish you can see it in person,  Pictures do no justice!  



PGH Marathon
OMG 2 Months to the day!

Had a great RAW work out today!

Bench presses are tough for me.
Only got to 85# 
UGH!!

~then~

4min AMRAP of 
3- pull ups
6- ring dips
9- toes to bars

~1 min rest~

4 min AMRAP
3- burpees
6- Sumo Deadlift high pull (SDHP) KB #35
9- KB Swings

Repeat both 2 times


Have a GREAT night!!  Posting letter 'D' words tomorrow,  I have a few good ones!!!!


1 comment:

  1. The album is beautiful, I'm sure the parents are going to be thrilled!

    WHAT, the marathon is 2 months away...I better put it in high gear!

    ReplyDelete