Sunday, March 24, 2013

Day 83 of my 365 Blog (4th 'F' word 'Flower)

March 24th,

FLOWER

I had a great day!  Went for a run in the city with the bro, and it felt really good,  it's about freakin time.  Then I had a really fun time at the mall with Derek and Gina.  While Derek went to get his manicure and pedicure Gina and I had a fun time shopping.  Today was a little different, it was my turn to shop.  This NEVER happens, it is always about the kids.  Gina picked out some awesome clothes for me,  and not so awesome clothes but don't tell her that!  LOL!  


She did pick out this necklace with a 
FLOWER  



I start my job for the 2nd time, but this time I will be full time at the office.  Derek has a dress code of NO jeans  (I only have jeans and workout clothes).  So that means I needed to get some new clothes, NO jeans!  This was so difficult for me, casual no jeans wardrobe!
Here are some of the outfit I got today with help from Gina. 





I had to get at least one pair of Rock Revival's
Love these cropped


PGH Marathon
42 days
WHAT!!!
YIKES!

Great run with the bro,  went 12.5 miles.
Feeling really good not even a bit sore.


4 comments: