Sunday, March 10, 2013

Day 68 of my 365 blog (4th 'D' word Dangle)

March 9th,


The 'D' words this week are:
-double
-delicate
-distant
-dangle
-disorder



We had some funny kids in the hood TP us!  We just laugh it off tho, and it gave me a great picture for the word dangle.

They also left us a surprise at our front door.


Very poor quality, 
Dangling  TP from our front tree!!


They put a christmas tree at our front door,
I guess they didn't want to pay the extra fee to have it picked up on garbage day.
I also want to know who keeps a christmas tree up until MARCH!! 
Hmmmm!



Pgh Marathon
56 Days

3x12 min runs
1)1.4m
2)1.3m
3)1.4m






1 comment:

  1. Kids still TP these days? Funny! Ok...I may have been irritated about the Christmas tree though. You're a good sport....

    ReplyDelete