Thursday, March 21, 2013

Day 74 of my 365 blog

March 15th,

Hello again,  Hope all is well with the 2 of you that read my blog.  Oh, how I have missed my blog-ers!

Well another food blog for you,  I use these all the time, for a few different things.

-Taco salad or any salad
-Chili
-Oatmeal 
-Fruit bowl 
-Ice cream bowl,  Shhhh!  
(If you use some spray butter and sprinkle some cinnamon sugar on it before you cook them,  it is really tasty!) 

I saw these on an infomercial, and ordered them,  I usually do not order thing like this, but I had to try them.  I have also seen them in Walgreens too.  They are great,  come in a 4 pack.  


Start with...

Place in tins...

Oven 305* for 6-8 min

Here it is!!!!

DELICIOUS!!!



Pgh Marathon
50 Days!







2 comments:

  1. Oh that's awesome!!! You are so creative not only with photography, but with cooking!!! YUM....and looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete