Friday, March 8, 2013

Day 66 of my 365 blog (2nd 'D' word disorder)

March 7th,


The 'D' words this week are:
-double
-delicate
-distant
-dangle
-disorder

Ok here is my 2nd 'D' word of the week:

Disorder:

I will explain: 
I always wonder when you put your hands over your eyes, what are you thinking about!  When I feel the need to do that, it is not always for a good reason~ either I am stressed, upset, or feeling depressed.  I feel that I have a depressive disorder, and I feel that everyone has some type of disorder.   This motion really make me think that something is wrong. I always wonder what the facial expression looks like under your hands when your hands are placed over you face.  

So I had Gina put her hands on her face and asked her what emotion she feels when she has to place her hands on her face, and this is what her emotion was. 


DISORDER can look like this!


Emotions are not only seen in your face, but is also seen in your hands.  

I know this picture is kind of creepy, but I really love it!!  

I hope you all understand this!


PGH marathon
58 days away

Raw was tough today!
Lots of squats, Overhead squats!
UGH

Did a speedboard workout,
they always kick my booty!

Feeling better today!



1 comment:

  1. WOW - that is really deep and awesome at the same time.

    ReplyDelete