Thursday, March 21, 2013

Day 80 of my 365 blog.

March 21st

When we went to Florida, we told Gina that we did not have anytime to go to the pool to lay out.  But we told a little white lie, and she busted us with this cell phone picture.  We only went to the pool once for about 30 min,  just to take a little nap before dinner.
She should really be a detective!  LOL!!


She zoomed in on his sunglasses and saw me in my bathing suit!  
She was so mad at me,  but I think it's hysterical!!! 
Bahahahah! 


Pgh Marathon
44 days!

Raw WOD!  

then
6mile run!  
2- 5ks TT
1st:  26:00
2nd: 26:10


2 comments:

  1. That's funny...wait till she's a mom her kids won't get away with anything!!! hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUSTED!!!! Oh that is so funny. Your Gina is something!!! Glad you could get away for a little. I think that's so important to do. Welcome back! We missed you!

    ReplyDelete