Friday, March 1, 2013

Day 59 of my 365 Blog (#2 'C' word Cold)

Feb 28th.

Sorry about the late blog,  I just forgot to blog yesterday.

This is another 'C' word  

~COLD~

These are older pictures, taken Thanksgiving weekend at Deep Creek Maryland.
We wanted to find this waterfall, and it only took us 2 hours in the freezing cold. 

If you scroll down a little ways, you can see DJ falling in to the icy waters!  He was soaked up to his chest!  After that we decided we all had enough!  LOL!


The Crew
I was so nervous, my D700 camera was working on the timer, and was sitting on a wet rock that was not stable at all.  That is why I look like I was getting ready to run!  Thank god it didn't fall!

This was the steps to our location.  All ice!!  We just sat and slid down and hope we didn't go in to the water!  The dead tree did get in the way!

YES,  DJ did fall in!  It was kind of scary for a few seconds!

DJ did make it out, laughing and all.  he is behind Nicole!
Everyone was laughing so hard,  Poor DJ!!

BTW,  all the rocks were completely icy! 

Pgh Marathon
66 days
Great Raw work out
5 minutes of continuous back squats
I did 60 at only 75#  (watching my hips)
~then~
I can't remember and my log book is in the car.
It was something crazy silly, but I'm too lazy to go to my car!  
LOL!

~then~
4 x 1mi run
1) 8:02
2) 8:07
3) 8:15
4) sucked, i was beat! 8:45

I really need a redo!!!
Was not in the mood to run, and did it alone!  

Next time will be much better!



No comments:

Post a Comment