Monday, March 11, 2013

Day 70 of my 365 blog

March 11th,

I love weddings, and wedding season is coming up really fast.  Today I am putting the finishing touch ups on a beautiful wedding album,  only have 2 pages left to design.  I LOVE designing albums,  it just takes so much time for me to complete them.   I guess it's my detail oriented personality I have!  I would love to show you some of the layouts I have done, but I need to wait for the Bride to see it first!  I will be sure to take pictures of the album when it comes in, in a month or so!

Tonight,  I spent some time helping out my sister in law Vanessa, and loved every moment of it.  She asked me to help her start working out.  I have always wanted to be a Personal Trainer, and now I think it is time to say that I am in training for my personal training certificate!  I can't wait to be able to start training clients.  I don't want to be working in a gym, I just want to have this to help out my family and friends.  I can't wait to help people get healthy.

My photo of the day is my healthy snack that I eat all the time!  I just love this, and I hope you all try it sometime.  

Blueberries and almond milk!
Yummy!!



Pgh Marathon
54 days

RAW was tough
~2-a-days~
5 min AMRAP
3- C2B
6 - pistal squats
9 - HRPU

~then~

5 rounds of
5- Deadlifts
5- hang clean
5- front squats
5- push press

~then~
2000 meter row
8:06.8
~~~~~~~~

Run was
40s on- 20s off @ 10% incline
10 times




2 comments:

  1. Awesome news!!! Best of luck as you study to get your personal trainer certification. You will be fabulous. I am going to try your blueberries and almond milk. That looks dee-lish!

    ReplyDelete