Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Day 71 of my 365 Blog (1st letter 'E' word Eye)

March 12th,

'E' words of the week

-Excitment
-Exercise
-Eyes
-Entrance
-Electric


I know a few of you probably do not know this,  but I just love horses,  I have always wanted a horse of my own but have never had the opportunity to own one.  Maybe some time in the near future I will.  
I do get to ride horses a few times a year.  I go to Rolling Hills Ranch in Bridgeville Pa.  about 2x a month in the from April thru Oct.  I just love it there and sometimes I take my camera and get some pictures of the horses. 

Here is an eye of one of my favorite horses named JD.  He is a very stubborn horse, but I just love him!

If you stare at the first picture, it will play tricks with your eyes.  Is this his left eye, or right eye?

He was playing in the hey!
Can you tell?



Pgh Marathon
53 days

5k TT on treadmil
wish I could have ran it out side, but G was sick today
26:02
UGH!



2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you used a horse's eye...my eye pic is also of a horse. Does this mean I have to find another one?

    ReplyDelete