Thursday, March 14, 2013

Day 73 of my 365 blog (3rd 'E' word Excitment)

March 14,


-Excitment
-Exercise
-Eyes
-Entrance
-Electric


I love to try new foods, and try to make new foods.  They don't always taste very good,  BUT today I tried something new and I got so excited that it turned out good and it is a great healthy snack for me too!!!!

So EXCITED, you all have to try this!  YUMMY!!


You start with some carrots

slice them very thin (mine were a little to thick)

Add about 2tsp of Coconut oil

Add some Sea Salt


Put in oven at 350 for 30 min, and then broil them for about 5-7 min.
to get crispy

A great sweat and tad bit salty
Carrot fries.  YummY!

Pgh Marathon
51 day

Raw training was great!

Lots of backsquats,
~then~
 30-20-10 

Wall balls
KB swings
Ball slams
Ab mat sit ups
Row for calories
finished in
17:?? min








3 comments:

  1. We had backsquats in our WOD today and then I went and ran 13.5 miles with my husband who is training for the full marathon in May (he had to run 17). Needless to say, my quads hate me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way....those carrot fries look fabulous. Now that's two of your recipes I'm going to try!

    ReplyDelete