Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Day 65 of my 365 Blog (1st 'D' word delicate)

March 6th,


The 'D' words this week are:
-double
-delicate
-distant
-dangle
-disorder


My 1st 'D' word is delicate.  This may be a boo'ed 'D' word, but I think it is a good one!


Everyone was posting pictures of the beautiful snowy day today,  I loved seeing all of them on FB.  I also love to photograph snow,  here are a few from today.

The snow laying on the thin tall grass seems so delicate to me.  
When I think of snow, I also think of it being so delicate, and fragile!
Just my thoughts.

~See for yourself ~ 








PGH Marathon
59 days

Snow day, and a rest day.
Not feeling well today,  I hope I'm not getting sick.

Felling down again.  
UGH!

I may be in a bit of trouble if I don't get myself back to this training thing.
Starting over hopefully tomorrow!

Good night all!

3 comments:

  1. daylight savings is Saturday...more sunlight, that should make you feel better. Lots of people are feeling like you do, me included! We need a good dose of vitamin D - SUNSHINE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented!!!! Hang in there, Cyndi.....yes, more sunshine is GOOD...and it's going to be in the 50's this weekend! Great weekend to run!!!!

    ReplyDelete