Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sorry for the delay! Days 3 , 4 and 5.

WOW,  I really hate passwords and busy days that don't end until bed time.  I am truly sorry for the 3 people that I have following me on my 365 journey.  Lets make it a 365 minus 14 days journey.

Far right is where that little password was living!  UGH!
The reason for the hate of passwords-  I could not for the life of me figure out what my password and or "new" email address was for this blog.  I did finally figure it out when I looked at the post it notes on the bottom of my computer, that say's NEW BLOG email and password.     OMG,  blonde moment for sure!!!!!










So my journey is going to continue!  My life in a year is going to be in this little blogg, that I promise to keep up on.

Jan 3rd,  Hmmmm let me think back to that day-

Pittsburgh temp 5*
Oh,  I remember, it was a very long day!  Up at 3am, and off to meet the Ragnar Girls for our little running trip.  On our way to Miami! Oh yeah!


5 hours later
Miami temp 80*

This was the view from our hotel room in Miami.  Only 1 night in the hotel, in a comfy bed, air conditioning and a bathroom.

Whats to come????











Jan 4th,  Running from Miami to Key West!  Ummmm,  Just a little bit CRAZY!!!!
     
HERE WE GO!!!

Home sweet van!
From comfy hotel room to a 15 passenger van we are calling home for 2 days.













Here are a few more pictures of our beautiful HOT relay race!
Start Line
Van artist!

Getting ready for my 1st of 3 runs

Patty and ME!

......and I'm OFF




Long story!
Do you want to read about it?
Really!!!
OK

Well,  we didn't do it!!!!  That's how we rented it!
Bahahahaha!
No one believed us tho,  I wonder why!!
~6 Girl drivers~

Starbucks to the rescue!!!

......And chocolate too!!!



Long Day, and still not over!  My "evening run"  was the best of all my runs.  8.?? miles thru the everglades, long dark scary road, with alligators!  Yes it was ScArY!!!

This is what it looked like minus the people!



Jan 5th,  Still in our Home not so sweet Van.  Stinky, Stinky, Stinky!

You would think that 6 girls would have a nice smelling van,  NOT!  It was so difficult to keep that van smelling nice, 98* heat index and 6 runners.  Even tho we all changed our stinky clothes after each run, we still had a funk in our van. 

This is mile 6 of my 9.?? mile run!
I hated every single moment of it,  worse run EVER!
I am not a warm weather runner!
NO WAY!

BUT I WAS ALMOST DONE AND I WAS SMILING!


WE ARE DONE!!!!  OH YEAH!
6 beautiful Ladies in one stinky VAN!
I made new Friends, and I think this friendship with all will be a great one!
Love ya Girls!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Here is the entire team at the finish line!

ALL 12 OF US!

Way to go Girls!




No comments:

Post a Comment