Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 29 of my 365 Blog

Jan 29th.

Went to Ortho this morning, They diagnosed me with bursitis in my outer left hip, and my IT band is inflamed.  Blah, blah, blah!  Always something!   I will not let this little injury bring me down,  Just need to take it easy for the next few days.

I wanted to say happy anniversary to my son and his girlfriend. 

~Happy 2nd Anniversary Nicole and DJ, hope you have a great night!~


Here are a few pictures of the dinner we had tonight.  Thank you Gina for helping me make dinner.

I love Garlic Expression.  Yummy on everything!





I love it on tomato, basil and mozzarella pasta!  









I also use it on Asparagus! 



 ....also add a little bit over the seasoned fish!


 Blood Orange for desert! 
They are so good this time of year!  





Pgh Marathon
95 days away! 

I was so into training,  and loving it!
But now I am going to follow Dr's orders and take it a little easy.

Ummm, maybe!

Today I managed to go to RAW and a WOD,
Did not finish, but did do-
3 OH squats on the minute for 8 min
70#

Also we did
3 clean squats
20 wall balls 
on the min for 14 min.

I did a few rounds, and then just went on to
form practice.

I am not giving up just yet!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment