Thursday, January 31, 2013

Day 31 of my 365 blog

Jan 31st,

WOW, this month is over already!  That went by so fast.  I'm having a great time with my blog.  .

Well for the 3 or 5 of you that are following me on my blog,  I guess I will give you the answers to the "guessing game" pictures from yesterday. 

Here they are:

#1 Yankee Candle



#2  Used sponge



#3 Post-it-notes







#4 Knife




#5 Strawberries



#6 My cats paw (Kitkat)




#7  Zipper





I made a new logo,  
Its very simple, but I think I like it.
I will be making another one tomorrow.
Let compare / vote tomorrow.

What do you think?



Pgh Marathon
93 days!   

Went to Raw today and had a 
Fantastic workout.
I was a bit slow, but really focused on my form.
WOD was 
Christine:  

3 rounds of 
500m row
12 bodyweight deadlifts (160#)
21 box jumps (20inch)
~Finished in 16:20~
 then 
5x3 deadlifts max
only up to 185# (FORM)
then
GHD 3x10

tonight I went to LA Fit, and did my treadmill speed WOD
6x 1:30 min fast run-1:00min slower run
8.5 - 6.2
then entire time.

GOOD NIGHT!

BTW to make a comment, hit the "no comment" button!
Thanks








No comments:

Post a Comment