Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 22 of my 365 blog!

Jan 22,

Started off with a 2hr delay for Gina's school.  It is freezing out,  5*, Brrrrrrrrr!    Had a great time this morning taking Gina and her friend to Starbucks for coffee on this freezing morning.  I didn't even care that I missed the gym.  Kind of weird, but nice knowing that i can spend time with my daughter, and just talking and laughing.
I did manage to get a ton of other things accomplished too!  Lots of work stuff done, oh yeah!

Then, this afternoon Gina and I went to the gym together.  She is so amazing,  she ran a mile with not problem,   and then did an hour of Zumba.  NO,  I did not do Zumba,  don't even imagine it!  I had a run to complete and did some other work outs too.  When we were going back to the locker room,  I looked at Gina and said "you don't even look sweaty!"  her respond was "thats because I don't sweat, I sparkle"  and walked away!  OMG, too funny!

After the gym, we went to the grocery store and I found this:

My photo of the DAY! 
I LOVE KIND BARS, and NOW THIS!
I'm in heaven!!!!



102 Days
No Crossfit today

Just a treadmill run of:
2 x's 5 min runs and measure the distance
1) .64
2) .62
then 5x's1 minute runs all out
Bench work out
#75
Pull ups and handstand push up practice


Good Day & Good night!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment