Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Days 9 thru 15 are going to be ......

OK,  I am skipping thru this next week.  I really want to just get to today!

I feel like a cheater, but I really want to get up-to-date with my blog.

So enjoy these few random photos that I just randomly picked.

One for each day I missed.

Jan 9th,

This is what Gina does best,
TEXTING!!
Love my baby girl!
Jan 10th,
My baby boy DJ!
Love this BIG guy!
Jan 11th,
I belong with you,
you belong with me!
Your my sweetheart!
My hubby and his cheesy smile!

Jan 12th,
Hmmmm!
I think he had 1- to- many!
I can't be upset, he is 21!
UGH!
Jan 13th,


My 7 year old Min Pin
getting ready to attack........

Jan14th,
...my 14 year old KitKat!
Poor old lady!
Jan 15th,
One more of my lil poser!
I am finally caught up!  Thank you for understanding!


No comments:

Post a Comment