Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 23 of my 365 blog

Jan 23rd,

Another 2 hr delay for these kids!  I love these times, when you are not rushing out of the house, and we can all take our time,  But I will be glad when they are back on schedule.

One a question that I need answered.  Remember that I am blonde and I will get offended if you make fun of me.!  OK, I have 2 computers at my desk, so that means that I have 2 of these:

What is the correct plural word?
 mouses, or mice!

This is really bothering me!


PGH Marathon
101 Days

Ok,  I went to a strength class today.
Blah Blah Blah!

That is all I remember of it! 

I don't like strength classes,
and I don't want to talk about it!

All I can say is,
  I am going to be hurting in the morning and I have to do my 10kTT!

Good Night!!!


Oooops,  I must have fallen a sleep and did not press the publish button.  That is why it is late.!!





No comments:

Post a Comment