Thursday, January 17, 2013

Day 17 of my 365 Blog

Jan 17th

Today I was feeling a little sickly.  Not feeling myself, and not felling well at all.  I was going to run with the bro, but I had to cancel, just not felling it.

I did manage to have some time to think about how I have been treating my body and how bad I have been eating. I came to the conclusion that I desperately need to change my style, health style.  My weight has gone up, and so has my blood pressure and pulse.  The weight I want to be is under 150#, and want my pulse to be bit lower.  I do have a normally low blood pressure, so this is a little bit high for me.

So here is what I came up with.  We have a WiFi scale and blood pressure cuff.  Here are my results from today.
160.8 Pounds is OUTRAGIOUS!!

SO.  After I went thru my little self doubts about myself,  I decided to get up and do something about it.  I did a track workout, it was tough, but I managed to finish it.  Sick and all!

Speaking of Track Workout-  I am in the middle of my first week of Marathon training, and I will be starting to post all of my workouts that I did, and how I was feeling doing them.  
I will also post my weekly weight and pulse,  hoping that it drops!

Today I also had a great time with Gina.  I had to get out of the house and stop thinking that I am sick,  so what is the best next thing to do when you are not feeling well, and or feeling down.....

RETAIL THERAPY.  

I need some new work out clothes for this Marathon Training.

Check out this awesome jacket.  I wish I had this reflective jacket during the Ragnar run.


NO FLASH



....and with a Flash,
So cool!


So excited to start training now!



107 Days 'til'
PGH Marathon 2013
Here I go!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment