Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Day 30 of my 365 blog

Jan 30th,

HAPPY 43rd BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAR BROTHER DAVID!

Hello everyone!  Today I want to play a game with you all.  Here are a few macro pictures that you have to try to figure out what they are.  I remember doing this in my High School Biology class.  The pictures were much more difficult tho.  I want to thank my dear daughter Gina for helping me pick out some of the items to photograph.  This was a fun night.  

I have about 20 of them, but here are just a few of our favorites.

Please hit the comment button at the bottom of this DAY to make a comment.

#1


#2


#3


#4

#5

#6


#7


Be very specific.
Have FUN!



Pgh Marathon
94 Days 

I rested all day today.
Got my hair cut, and worked!

Nice and relaxed, but boy do I wish I could just go for a little run!!!


Hit the comment button to respond right below[

No comments:

Post a Comment