Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 21 of my 365 blog

Jan 21st,

Today was a busy, busy day!   Gym (RAW) time, as usual, then off to the travel agency to figure out our family vacation. -3hrs later-  Lunch with the girls, then work, work, work!  This is the fun work kind.  Then back for my second round of training, a running WOD!  Made dinner, then back at it with editing and slide shows.

Editing photos is something that I love to do, my passion, my life!  Make that- anything that has to do with photography, I really enjoy!  Here is a picture that I'm wondering if I like or not.

Please give me your honest opinion

I love this picture, but........I'm just not sure if anyone else would!



Almost at 100 days

103 days 
New day, new me!
Just like I said I would start again.  
Wow, what an awesome WOD today!

We had to complete an AMRAP 3min each 5 times
3 Cleans (bringing 85#bar from floor to chest)
6 push ups (chest must touch ground)
9 squats (past parallel)

I manage to complete 3 full rounds +6 push ups (in 3 min)
on all 5 rounds

Then this evening, I ran on the treadmill
 (all out 9.5 entire time)
100m run 
200m run
400m run
repeat 4 x's

Great day!  
Good night!  

No comments:

Post a Comment