Friday, February 22, 2013

Day 53 of my 365 blog (4th 'B' word "bunch")

Feb.22nd

This is my photo of the day is a 'B' word of the week "bunch"!  My husband has a bunch of clothes,  way more then I will ever have.  Here is the proof!  this picture does no justice on how much he has,  our closet is a decent size and this is a panoramic pic from my cell phone.  Not a very good picture.  Also all of his pants are under all of his shirts and jacket.  

He has 2 sides and I only get a 1/3 of one side!  
Hmmmm!  Is this a problem?

Pgh Marathon
72 days 
Had a fantastic Workout at RAW.
No running, but I will be running tomorrow and Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I'll bet you have more dresser space cause most of your cloths are workout cloths! Not only that but your daughter and sons girl friend steal all of your cloths :-)

    ReplyDelete