Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day 43 of my 365 Blog (A-Z photo, 1st 'A' word)

Feb. 12th,

Hello again,  So happy to see some of you are posting your a-z photography pictures.  Lets get this started.
Please friend and follow everyone that I emailed you so we can comment on each others pictures.  
The 5 words are:
1. Angle
2. Air
3. Architecture
4. Athletic
5. Amazing
My photo of the day is the word Athletic:

Me and my friends that ran the Ragnar race the year.  I consider us all athletic! 

I know this is a cheater, because I have already posted this picture but i don't really care!
LOL!
I just love how good we all look considering what we had just accomplished.
Ran- relayed from Miami to Key West
200miles!
Pgh Marathon 
81 Days.
Had to take a rest day!
Boohoo!

.....On to the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment