Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Day 50 of my 365 blog (2nd & 3rd 'B' word beneath and bubble)

Feb. 19,

I have 2 words for this one picture,  they are beneath and bubble,  kind of- sorta of!  
You can BOO me if you don't agree.

I think it's a really cool picture!
Blueberry beneath the bubbles!
Long shot, and thinking way out of the box!
Gina and I were playing before we enjoyed our milk and blueberries.  
~if you every want to try this,  you need to fill a small bowl with frozen blueberries, then add milk until filled to the brim, and mix.  It is like a frozen blueberry treat!  YUMMY!



  Pgh Marathon
75 days
Took another day off,  not feeling well!



1 comment:

  1. Ha Ha!!!! That's awesome!!! I won't boo you....very creative! I better get moving. It's already Thursday and I have nothing posted. Where did this week go? Feel better, Cyndie! I look forward to seeing you at STARBUCKS next week. Hang in there...

    ReplyDelete