Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Day 42 of my 365 Blog

Feb. 11th,

Ooops!  A few days behind on my blog, and yes I am upset about it.  I really hate when I do this,  it only takes a few minutes, but somedays I just don't have that time.  Or I just don't want to be on the computer again.  LOL!

Well I am pretending that this is Monday and I will go from there.

Hmmmm, what did I do on Monday!  Oh yeah, I went thru all of my engagement photos I took from the last year.  Boy oh boy,  I had a great time with all of my couples.  I do have a Picture that I would like to share with you all.

I just love every thing about this one, especially the poem on the picture.  You may have a problem reading this,  but when it is blown up it is so beautiful.



Great reflection. They were just so natural and have so much love for each other!  I can't wait to photograph their wedding this May.


Pgh Marathon
82 days
Had a great workout at Raw,
Lots of shoulder work and pull ups

Then a few hours later, 
5 x 800 meter runs.
that was tough!
1. 4:00min @7.5
2. 3:51min @7.8
3. 3:44min @8.0
4. 3:35min @8.2
5. 3:30min @8.4
Thank you to Jamie for the push on these.

Enjoy, now on to the next day I missed!




No comments:

Post a Comment