Thursday, February 7, 2013

Day 38 of my 365 blog

Feb 7,

Had a great day,  spent the day cleaning out my closet!  3 hours of it,  really!  But I love the way I feel after I am done.  I had a really great work out today too.  Even tho I am so SORE from this weeks WOD's, today I just busted thru the work out and did really well.  I love these days.

Derek is on his way home from Vegas, YAY!  I can't wait for him to get home.  Miss him sooooo much!  Gina and I had a great dinner tonight,  I love the days with just her and I.  I really wish I could have a day with just me and DJ at some point.... Hint, Hint, DJ!!

My photo of the day is an easy photoshop photo.  I love to make little "things" surprises for my daughter.  She really loves dry erase boards,  yes, dry erase boards!  so I though that I would make a personalized one for her and her BFF!  Here is what I came up with.  

Such pretty girls!!!!
Now I just have to place my order and they should have them within a week or so.

If anyone wants to purchase one,  please let me know.  I am charging $20.00 (8x12)
It comes with a stick on clip and marker as well as ,magnets adhered to the back. 



Pgh Marathon
86 Days

Crossfit WOD
Fun Fun Fun!
Tabatas Tabatas Tabatas
are
20sec on 10sec break
8x's = 4 minutes
We did,
Rowing, Squats, push up, pull ups, sit ups
20 mins of work

~Then~
we had to do 
1 min handstand hold
2 min. wall ball bridge hold
3 min wall sit holds

I had a really good work out, 
even tho my gluts were on fire and so sore from the other day.


Good Night!
Tabata run in the morning! YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment