Thursday, February 14, 2013

Day 45 of my 365 blog

Feb 14th,

Happy Valentines day everyone!  Hope you all had a great day.  I also wanted to say Happy anniversary to my wonderful mom and her wonderful husband.  Love you both!

I will be posting the rest of my A-Z's photos tomorrow.

My photo of the day is:


I am going to try this, and hope it helps me remove my last 10 lbs that  is lingering on.

Keeping fingers crossed!  This has some wonderful recipes that I think my entire family will love.

Pgh Marathon
79 days

Did a jumprope work out
with some ab and back extension work too

~then~

15min all out run
finished 1.78 miles





2 comments:

  1. You go girl!!!! You're getting faster and faster!!!! I started doing some Endurance runs. They're tough. Hope to see you soon! I have one word left for the week. This is fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank Kris, It was so tough for me. I am not a fast runner at all! I am enjoying these endurance runs tho! Good job with you too!

      Delete