Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day 98 of my 365 blog (1st "I" word Idea)

April 8th,

Here I go again.  WOW this work thing is really, really interrupting my blog and photography time!  This has to change!  

So how is everyone doing in my little blog world?  I miss seeing all of these blogs, and I am going to try to keep up after I get in these past 4 days.  

My photo of the day is an Idea that I would love to do for other clients.  I had taken this picture of a clients child hood home that her mom is going to sell.  Her Dad had passed away a few years back and her mom can not keep up with it any more.  So she thought this would be a great gift to her mom and all of her sister's too.  She had a poem that she wanted to incorporate in to the picture that her dad always said to them.  So this is what I came up with and I think this could be a great IDEA for other families too.  

What a beautiful little house, and I'm sure they had some great memories here too!



PGH Marathon
27 days
Rest day after my hill run and fall



1 comment:

  1. OMG....I LOVE it!!!! That is so awesome! Great idea for sure! I'd get one...

    ReplyDelete