Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day 101 of my 365 blog

April 11th,

I LOVE photography and everything about it, but being a business owner is a tough, time consuming and a bit stressful!  But yet again,,,,,  I still LOVE what I do.  I know everyone has a different outlook on what the process is and everyone thinks that photographing weddings are the best thing ever.  Weddings are so much fun, but very hard work.  Standing on your feet for 10-12 hours with about 15-25 lbs of equipment on your back can be very tiring.  
I think my favorite kind of photography is Senior sessions, and engagements.  Altho I do really love the newborn sessions too.  Oh my I really can't make up my mind,  I just LOVE it all!  


So here is my picture of the day!
I love it, and it makes me realize I need to charge more for my services!
....and my taxes also made me realize it too!




PGH Marathon
24 days

Could not make it to the gym.  
At-home wod

Tabata mash up of 
V-up's and Squats

then another 

Tabata mash up of
Elbow Planks and Mountain Climbers

1 comment:

  1. That's very eye-opening. You are so gifted with photography.

    ReplyDelete