Thursday, April 11, 2013

Day 100 of my 365 blog

April 10th,

Whooo,  WHAT,  WOW!  100 days into 2013!  Where is this time going?  Oh My LORD!  Time flies when you get old!  Goodness!!!!  

I did hill runs in the middle of the storm tonight!  WOW,   I never knew how scared I am of lightening until I ran in it.  I LOVE the RAIN, but I guess I love it more when I am inside!
I don't think I have ever been that wet after a run before,  I think I may need a new pair of shoes after this.
  
Here are some cell phone pics of the sky before the rain!  


SCARY!!!


PGH Marathon
25 DAYS!

4-1/2 mile hill runs!
with the wind in my face going up the hill,
I think I still did an ok job!

1 comment:

  1. I know that hill well!!! Tough one!!!! I don't know how you ran that in the storm though. That was a nasty one. I will say, though, that the pictures are beautiful...That sky was so ominous that day. Great job on the training. Sounds like everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete