Saturday, April 20, 2013

Day 110 of my 365 blog (3rd 'J' word Journey)

April 20th,

Well after 6 years of driving my Miss Navi, our journey has ended!  She has been a great part of my life, and I have had so many memories with that lovely beast, but the time has come to let her go.  It is going to feel so weird not seeing her in my garage,  but I have a new lil girl now.  She drive so nice, and so sleek and smooth!  I think we are going to star a brand new JOURNEY together,  and this journey will consist of teaching Gina how to drive.  YIKES!!  She has promised to take care of her new owners, and keep us safe and sound.  



Meet 'lil' Miss Piggy
and say goodbye to Miss Navi!


Cleaning out the Navigator!



Meet Little Miss Piggy!
  Doesn't the Infinity logo look like a pig nose?


I have a little car now!  Such a WEIRD feeling!


1 comment:

  1. I like the rainbow light coming from the Navi, very cool pic to remember her by. But little miss Piggy fits you well...Enjoy, I'm happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete