Sunday, April 14, 2013

Day 104 of my 365 blog (3rd and 4th I word - Ice and Indigo)

April 14th,

A day of cleaning and laying on the kitchen floor talking to Gina.  Well,  make that talking and taking pictures.    Don't ask why we were on the floor, thats just what we do, and it just works!  
Here are the pictures of Gina laying on the kitchen floor.  I did have a blue filter on my flash,  but I also did enhance it to make them look more INDIGO!  The last 2 are INDIGO and ICE!

ENJOY,  Like I enjoyed talking and taking pictures while sitting on the kitchen floor!
WE ARE DORKS!!!

I just love how natural her hair is.  
This is what it looks like when she does not straighten it.
So pretty!













PGH MaRaThOn
21 Days

9 Mile run with the BRO


2 comments:

  1. She is a BEAUTY!! I love her hair natural.
    I think it's great that you two lay on the floor and spend time together. The house cleaning can wait, moments like that together are far more important, she will remember being on the floor and never remember if the house was clean or not.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so photogenic. I think it's cute how she "indulges" you with all of these photos! And I totally agree with Dar's post....so true! Listen to your mama!!!

    ReplyDelete