Thursday, April 25, 2013

Day 115 of my 365 blog

April 25th,

I had 2 photo deliveries to do today.  I always get so nervous about giving out the final product.  Even tho I think they look good,  I always have a little bit of doubt that my clients don't think so. 
My 1st delivery was to Angela,  i made her up a LLB for her soon to be husband!  He will be blushing!  Heheheheh!  She LOVED it and was all giddy about it!  

My 2nd photo delivery was from a senior session that I did.  They had ordered 2 very large framed canvas photo and a booklet of her session, and a few prints and wallets.  A very large order.  I was so NERVOUS yet again.  BUT..... THEY LOVED THEM, and even posted it on facebook!  


AHHHHH!  I love my job!

This is the picture they posted on FB


PGH Marathon
11 days

ran 8-200's
raw training

1 comment:

  1. Those are beautiful pictures. I don't know where you find time in the day to get done all that you do! You're pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete